Beyond Blood and Tears


ENDO is born of nature, yet turns your life into a three-ring-circus. Knowledge brings blue skies.

MY BIRTHDAY was a few months ago.
I have lived through countless bouts of prolonged agonies; days and days of blood and debilitation; numerous hospitalisations; four life-threatening flare-ups, and one near-death experience.
I’ve lived through numerous doctors who wanted more to remove a vital part of me than to simply help me.
I’ve lived through ignorance that spurs apathy and inactivity against a perfectly treatable disease that is being allowed to control women’s lives for the worse; maim them without just cause in the most shattering way; or kill them in the long run.
Standing by is over. There is so much work to be done.

I will walk in beauty

THEN: Enduring the worst endo years ever

NOW: Advanced Beyond Chronic Endo


0 comments